Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
2023 年 3 月 18 日
3 CNE points
The workshop on negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) is designed for nurses who would like to improve their understanding of the treatment of wounds using NPWT.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the principles of NPWT
2. State the indications for NPWT
3. Identify the precautions and contraindications relating to the use of NPWT
4. Describe the nursing responsibilities when assessing the patients receiving NPWT
5. Describe and demonstrate the application and removal of NPWT dressing
Date: 18 March 2023
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Mode of Training: Lecture, workshop, scenario discussion
Fee: HK$800 (non-refundable)
No. of Participants: Maximum 20 nurses (on first-come-first-served basis)
CNE: 3 points
Gentle Reminder for attendees:
Sign-in for lectures
– Please keep your ticket handy, either in the Eventbrite app or print-out, and bring it with you when attending the workshop.
– Please arrive on time, CNE points could be deducted for late sign-in of 15 minutes or more.
– CNE points could be deducted for pre-mature departure.
During the workshop:
– No eating or drinking is allowed.
– Switch off all sound-making devices.
– Put on your mask.
Certificate of attendance
A certificate of attendance will be issued after the evaluation form is completed.
The confirmation email will serve as the official receipt.
Bad weather arrangement
If any of the warnings or announcement below is issued or in force at or after 11am on 18 March 2023, all classes will be rescheduled:
(A) Tropical cyclone warning signal No.8 or above is hoisted, or
(B) Tropical cyclone warning signal No.8 will be issued within two hours as announced by the Hong Kong observatory, or
(C) Black rainstorm signal is in force.
Please note that the workshop payment is neither refundable nor transferable.
The name of the applicant cannot be changed upon payment and completion of registration.
HONG KONG ENTEROSTOMAL THERAPISTS ASSOCIATION reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate the course at any time without prior notice and reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons. In case of any dispute, the decision of HONG KONG ENTEROSTOMAL THERAPISTS ASSOCIATION shall be final.